“It’s Monday, I have a pitch on Friday and my presentation isn’t even close to being there. What the hell are we going to do?”
The First Thing?
We’ve helped a bunch of people in your situation.
And here’s how we can help you:
- We listen to your idea and have you present your deck
- Then we simplify what you’re trying to say
- We emphasize the big, important ideas and remove complexity
- The whole thing gets a professional storytelling revamp
- We dry run your final pitch with you and help you stomp out what’s unclear
After we work together you end up with:
- A sharpened, honed pitch
- Removal of anything that gets in the way of understanding the message
- The option of a visually pleasing and coherent presentation deck
- Something that looks as good on a phone as it does on a projector (for those impromptu opportunities in coffee shops and airplanes)
We’ve pitched and won and pitched and lost. We’ve seen where we failed and understood what we missed. Just as importantly we’ve been on the client side of the table.
We can help you with:
- Small and large new business pitches
- Corporate presentations
- Government presentations
- Pharmaceutical and medical technology
- Corporate and private education
- Tech (Demo day, product presentations, etc.)
- VC funding pitches
Work with us and you’ll enjoy the company of professional storytellers. We have been journalists, PR hacks, trainers, Mad Men, visual presentation artists, and UX types.
Complete pitch and deck review, analysis, coaching, and two meetings. Two to three days in total.
All Hands on Deck
In addition to Pitch Perfect's offering you'll get an optional deck redesign, a post-presentation debrief, and a coaching session for followup meetings.
$3,500 + T&E
Everything in Pitch Perfect and All Hands on Deck but we come on-site and meet with you in person. Travel and expenses are additional.